After a successful stint as a graphic designer and gallery owner, Brian moved to West Los Angeles to pursue his career as a production designer. With a background in fine and installation art and after art directing Elton John’s The Red Piano Show (Caesar’s Palace), he began to earn recognition as an art director and designer. Brian was known for his fresh ideas and amazing design elements that add depth to characters and their stories. He designed numerous award-winning commercials and music videos; several films he has designed, such as THE WACKNESS, Last Rites, Midnight Clear, Good Cop/Bad Cop, The CatalysT, THE GENE GENERATION and Saddam 17, have been chosen as official film festival selections and have won awards. He was a member of the Art Directors Guild, Local 800. He tragically passed away on September 9th, 2009, and is survived by his wife, two daughters and his son. In My Sleep has been dedicated to his memory.
- "Hitchcockian. Savvy Entertainment. Well Made Thriller!" - The Hollywood Reporter
- "Will appeal to twentysomething audiences and movie-buff viewers who appreciate the pursued-pursuer, Hitchcockian style of suspenser."- The Hollywood Reporter
- "Savvy entertainment." - The Hollywood Reporter
- "Filmmaker Allen Wolf torques this high-concept premise to darkest dimension."- The Hollywood Reporter
- "Lacey Chabert is winning as Marcus' adoring neighbor."- The Hollywood Reporter
- "Narratively, "In My Sleep" never rests, a credit to the tight, psychologically astute pacing.."- The Hollywood Reporter